Monday, July 14, 2008

No Music No Life 05/2008

itunes: Jason Mraz, We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things (2008)

I guess this is the lowest number of CDs that I have bought in any month. Well, I was in the wild in Iceland for 2 weeks, and the other 2 weeks I was working like a dog, hence not much time for CD shopping.

Anyway, the list of CDs that I have bought in May 08:


Martina Topley Bird, The Blue God (2008)
Saw this album at Heathrow Airport T3 HMV in the waiting lounge. I was excited about this especially when Martina's 2003 debut, Quixotic is such a darling to me. I have not listened to it yet, I wondered how she will sound after exiting Tricky.


Jason Mraz, We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things (2008)
Frankly speaking, I'm not a fan of Jason Mraz except a couple of songs that I like from his 2002 album, Waiting For My Rocket To Come. Surprisingly I fell in love with this one instantly after sampling it at the CD shop. This is a sunny and easy album to listen to.


Sarah McLachlan, Rarities, B-Sides, and Other Stuff 2 (2008)
I like the part 1 very much, so I buy this too. As simple as that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home