Thursday, October 18, 2007

Children's artventure with crocs

itunes: Jamie Scott & The Town, Park Bench Theories (2007)

I was at Esplanade just now and along the underground corridor, which linked the Esplanade and the Citylink, there was an exhibition of art created by children using crocs shoes. Even though it was a short walk, admiring the art pieces, it was like going through a time passage, reminding me I was like them before, making dreams and fantasies come true thru art and crafts. Looking at the pieces, it was kind of nostalgic. After all, I used to enjoy that innocence. Check out the pictures that I have taken. It's amazing to see how creative young kids can be nowadays.








Crocs is a ferocious dragon.






Crocs is a little boat.


Crocs is a cot for baby.


Crocs is a poisonous scorpion.




Crocs can be a tricycle too.


Crocs is a clown on wheels.


Sidetrack a bit, no crocs here but the baby drawings is damn adorable. Exceptionally cute in the eyes of adolescence, is not it?


Yo, crocs has transformed into a warfare tank.


Or crocs can be a car that zooms around the city.


This is my favourite. Crocs is a white bunny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home