Friday, July 06, 2007

Temperature Rising....

itunes: not activated
Denon Hi-Fi: 艶華-Enka-, 中森明菜 (2007)

37°C
That's my CPU temperature when I just log in here, according to my ASUS PC Probe software. Goodness gracious! The CPU and power fans both are down and I'm still wondering why. It has been a week. Fuck. My life is ruin, just like the Roman Empire....sobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

48°C
Just a couple of minutes, the number escalated. If this is the number in my bank account, that's really nice....the fact that I have removed the CPU casing and it does not have at all.

59°C
Threshold is reaching soon. The beeping sound started.

71°C NOW!!!!
ASUS said CPU temperature overheated!!

Urrrggggghhhhhhh 80°C, merely over a period of 5 minutes!
Ok got to go....will be back real soon.
I have someone to shame later....hehe
Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home