Monday, May 07, 2007

"Things We Can Learn From A Dog"

itunes: 黃大煒, Passion (2007)





This is the look of my work station in the new office. No more room for me. But that's all right for me. I went up to the our head corporate office once and noticed the Treasury Finance Director sat in a open cubicle, worse of all, at the corner of the T-junction of the walkways in the office. At least, my consolation is that my place situates at the end of the room, hence no one will walk behind my PC screen and look at what I'm doing. More privacy for time-off surfing and MSN chats during office hours hehe.



Take a look at the spot marked by the yellow circle. That's the position of the "dog inspired" poster. It was put up by our Assistant GM, just outside her work station cubicle. My colleagues joked that this message must be meant for us to read, else she would have put it faced inwards, right? They refused to read the details and discouraged me from doing so as well. They reckoned it's an insult to our intelligence when she actually want us to be inspired from the lessons learn from a dog. The underlying question is, is she trying to hint that we should act and slog for her like a dog? haha hmm I can smell some negative feelings towards her from some of my colleagues. Really must go gossiping and find out more tomorrow.......hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home