Sunday, May 20, 2007

Nursery in office

itunes: Alana Davis, Surrender (2005)

This is the IT dept of my company, a few floors above mine. Take a good look at these pictures, I risked my reputation and career just to have them in my blog here hehe. At first, I assume this workstation is some kind of a makeshift nursery for the IT staff, well, I'm wrong obviously. It belongs to the admin lady for this department. Gosh, whoever up there please pardon me for saying this, she's a plumb, long haired ugly woman in her 40s, probably been stuck in this position for centuries. Since she dun see herself moving on, might as well 'doll' up the whole place. Her role must be damn free, else who would bother to decorate the workplace into a nursery???!!!!!



See what dangles from the ceiling, strings of hearts (plastic ones somemore).



Well well well, this is the ultimate!! An aquarium for upkeep.

Hehehe evil evil thoughts, maybe I should sneak in during weekends, set fire to the hearts, pour hot coffee into the aquarium and polka dots Piglet, Tigger and Pooh with black marker. Haha that will be nice.....I think I'm too stressed up with work......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home