Sunday, April 22, 2007

Farewell Gifts....with Regards

itunes: 徳永英明, Vocalist 2 (2006)

Take a look of the farewell gifts I have received from my colleagues (errrmmm ex colleagues or should I say friends now? hehe).

The sales and marketing team bought me the pocket watch. Thanks to Ces who remember that I'm looking for a pocket watch. Hehe the one that I really want is the skeleton pocket watch. Yeah I know it costs more than a thousand dollars....guess I have to work harder to get it myself. There is a joke with the shopkeeper when they bought this watch. The old lady thought that they are giving it to someone old but when she knew that it was meant a young man like me, she insisted them to buy the swatch watch instead but what they want is the pocket watch which is less then $100. Reluctantly, she showed them this one which worse they bargained with her to reduce the price hahaha....

The girls, Mazlin and Aisha from documentation department and Karen bought me Robinson vouchers, great! I can spend it on Kiehl's products.

Each of my girls bought me: an Iceland Lonely Planet travel guide from Ailim (yes! Iceland here I come 2008!!), a Pierre Cardin tie from Ros and a Calvin Klein key chain from Jun.

Thanks you so much everyone. I'm grateful, so touched and overwhelmed by your kind thoughts and generosity. Thanks for the farewell lunch ladies from SL. I still owe u girls one dinner....

We will meet again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home