Sunday, March 18, 2007

Good Natured "Suicide Bomber"

itunes: Cynthia M, Bistro Blue (2005)



Take a look at the lady in the picture. She always hang around near the Bras Basah Road junction every weekday evening and on weekends too; asking every passerby to give her $2 in perfect English. I refused to give all the time because I saw her, despite of messy hair and shabby clothings, wearing a nice funky yellow Adidas sneakers before. I guess she is not a professional beggar, maybe just nuts in the head only. I even heard that she took her morning shower at the Ladies in Millenia Walk.

See what's lies beneath her tummy? It's her pouch. My colleagues and I always joke that she looks like a suicide bomber, with a bomb hidden under her dress, ready to blow the hell out of everyone on the street, hahaha.

I guess she is just a harmless lady, who will move away once you reject her requests. I remembered there was one incident I saw when she approach a lady who was on the phone, walking. Haha she scared the lady so much that she fell to her knees, dropped her phone and shrieked as if a cockcroach crawled over her haha, oh what a scene what a scene haha. Damn freaking funny....To my surprise, she even tried to help the poor lady up to her feet, but that ungrateful hen shooed her away shamelessly....sigh! I really feel like stepping forward and give her a two tight slap (to the ungrateful hen of cos!).

Imagine this, she may be nuts and look like suicide bomber, but she has a good heart indeed.....but still I will not give her $2, given the fact that I cant get over with her yellow adidas sneakers. Hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home