Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Ultimate......Incorrigible Fanatic III

itunes: Turin Brakes, The Optimist LP (2001)

You are not going to believe this. I cant believe my eyes either.
Our pantry auntie has been on leave for 2 days, yesterday and today. Needless to say, our rubbish bins remain unclear as well. Around 4pm today, I heard a familiar thrash bag rustling sound and wondered why would pantry auntie came back just to clear the rubbish.

Gosh, it was that useless IT manager. He was holding a trash bag, going from table to table to empty bins beneath. Oh what a lovely sight! IT manager clearing rubbish???!!!! Are my eyes fooling me? Everyone's jaw dropped but no one said a single word. I waited for him to come to my room and I told it was not necessary for him to do that really cos the pantry auntie will be back in office tomorrow anyway. Guess what he said? He said this is the usual practice, whenever pantry auntie is not around, he will help to clear the rubbish. I'm really dumbfounded indeed.

What fucking nonsense is this? If he is replacing the pantry auntie, why is he not making my daily cup of green tea and wash everyone's cup in the morning? Oh yes, I almost forgot, he is always the last to step into the office everyday, thus he may not have the chance to wash our cups these 2 days.

We all know he is busy only with his outside 'community work' during office hours and he is extending that ‘community service’ physically to the office now???!!!! Why not clean the glass door and water the plants as well, asshole???!!!! If he really so helpful-minded, then where is my report B? It has been 3 weeks from that blowout incident and everything dies down again. (For more info on report B, read the Incorrigible Fanatic series in my earlier blogs) My useless boss knows this asshole is a leech of this company and yet did nothing about it!!! All he cares is only know to chase me for report B. He can go and fly his own kite. Hey discipline your ‘helpful’ IT manager before asking me for report B, jerk!!

Hypocrite fucker! If this IT asshole really so civic-minded then perhaps he should attend to all his outstanding tasks (office ones NOT his 'community service' ones DAMN! Not only my report B, he owes many people other tasks as well) first and not getting himself involved in things that are none of his bloody business. Day in day out, whenever I walk behind his seat, he is forever doing his personal things only. Shameless! Sometimes I just feel like taking his monitor and smash it on the floor, or just simply reformat his hard disk when he is not around.

Where is the justice nowadays? Eaten up by dogs izzit?

Incorrigible lump of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home