Sunday, November 19, 2006

No Music No Life 11/2006

itunes: Rachael Yamagata, Happenstance (2004)

The list of CDs that I have bought so far in November. As a music nazi, I want to share the music that I own on this blog and hopefully able to 'educate' many to move away from radio pop thrash. Yeah, I'm a music snob (hehe but I do own some closet trash music CDs too and that's no way I'm going to disclose haha). NO MUSIC NO LIVE.


Corrinne May, The Gift (2006)
Christmas is here!! I love to collect Christmas albums....


Rachael Yamagata, Happenstance (2004)
This is a fastastic album, not to be missed!
Read the review: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:xu5h8q9zbt94


Sarah Mclachlan, Wintersong (2006)
Christmas is here!! Another one to add to my Christmas albums collection.


Simply Red, For The Babies (1992)
I love this song, bought this single from Yahoo Auction


Steely Dan, A Decade Of Steely Dan (1985)
Steely Dan is classic, bought this from Yahoo Auction


今井美樹, 年下の水夫 (2006)
Miki Imai is my favourite Jpop artist. To me, she is the most perfect woman in the world. This is the first single taken from the forthcoming album Milestone (to be released on 25th Nov). Cant wait to listen to the new album! I have attached the MTV of this single. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home