Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Meal Box for Monday 28 Aug 06

itunes: Kool & The Gang, Celebration: The Best Of (1994)

Today is Sunday and the time is 10:23pm. This week passed rather quickly and exciting due to the fact the mountain of shit at work goes deeper than I originally thought of. Yes, I'm going back as early as 2004 to rework the mess that has been left behind by my great predecessor. Looks like this will keep me busy until the end of the year, so u can visualise how massive this shit is. Sigh....well, so much for shit. Since I have nothing much to share other than that big lump of shit, so this week I should blog about my daily breakfast/lunch box. At the same time, to show off the healthy lifestyle I lead.....hehe for the sake of my weight, else I dun even bother at all.
I will have 2 slices of the 12-grain bread, a slice of leg ham, alfalfa, lettuce and a hardboiled egg white for breakfast. Lunch will be a steamed corn and tofu, kiwi fruit, Chinese prune, apple and a hardboiled egg white. Tomotoes, cucumbers and carrots will be shared over the 2 meals. Absolutely no sauce at all!! In this way, I can truly enjoy the natural fragrance and sweetness of these food. I also have a banana on standby in case I have snack attack between the meals. Of cos, it is important to drink 2 litres of plain water per day to facilitate our body functions and drinking water will make me feel full, so eat less....hehe dual benefits haha!!
This is my favourite loaf of bread from Bonjour. I have been eating it every day for many moons. The best thing is it contain 12 different types of grains and nuts: Flax seeds, Purple wheat flakes, Corn grifts, Rye flakes, Triticale flakes, Barley flakes, Millets, Sunflower seeds, Sesame seeds, Rolled oats, Whole spelt flakes and Quinoa. The bread has a pleasant nutty flavour, high in fibre and it's good to eat it plain as well. Particularly, Flax seeds are rich in Omega 3 polysatuated fatty acid. I just need to eat 2 slices of it and I get full easily, so less carbo means less fat stored in my body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home