Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Beautiful Sunday Morning

itunes: The Cardigan, Life (1995)

In life, besides sour and bitterness, there are still many things that I consider them as little bliss. Most of us have long taken granted of them, but as much as how ordinary these small good things can be, they keep me going well and happy in life. One of them is the morning bus ride every Sunday morning....

0729hrs, the morning stillness of the bustling street....no chaotic traffic and not much of pollutants.
0732hrs, the bus arrived. I love to take TIBS bus as there is no noisy TV Mobile monitor onboard. The morning service is usually sparsely filled and I have the luxury to choose a good seat. Just a cool, comfy and quiet journey....that's life.

0739hrs, the busy wet market
0754hrs, the beautiful reservoir

0759hrs, that's the bus I just took. Ciao! See ya next Sunday, same time..
0815hrs, the morning pool...a refreshing dip! Water everywhere, I just love water!

0924hrs, game time! Just my pair of Adidas tennis shoes & me in the morning sun....today I shall serve and smash like Roger Federer, haha.
1046hrs, brunch time! A nice plate of vegetarian bee hoon with rich soya bean drink to complete this beautiful morning...thereafter, my monday blues will step in......urrrughhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home