Monday, July 03, 2006

Hello Hong Kong

itunes: music from the speakers above me

I'm in Changi Airport right now, waiting to catch the flight to HK at 4pm. Since I have still have some time to spare, might as well blog a bit hehe.

Today's time schedule was packed. I left the office around 12.45pm after much delay from my lousy IT manager who could not get me to access my emails from an external source. Thereafter, I rushed down with my luggage and laptop and hailed a cab to Winsland House I for a job interview at 1pm. Gosh, I arrived on time and the interview has been pleasant. The HR manager was shocked to see me arriving with my luggage. She reassure me that the company is good as they do not have politics at all. How can it be? Even if you chop my head off, I dun believe it at all!! Haha Anyway, the second interview has been secured to be this coming Friday and I dun think I'm keen with this job. It's SME.....not that kind of organisation that I'm going for.

I left the office around 2pm and waited 15 mins for a cab to bring me to the airport. Damn it, guess what the driver said after I went up? He said he was not intending to pick me up to the airport cos he has some errands to run in half an hours' time. But he was praying that even I'm with my luggage, I may not be going to the airport. Haha sorry, he is in bad luck today. I'm indeed going to the airport! I just keep quiet and he nagged about it almost half of the journey. Haha. Too bad, that's what I said to myself.

Ok the timer on my screen is ticking fast....4mins left. I better end this blog and proceed to the waiting lounge. Ciao......hope I have a pleasant journey with Cathay Pacific! Muacksssssss.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home