Friday, July 07, 2006

Farewell Hong Kong

itunes: 中森明菜, 歌姫III~終幕 (2003)

After 2 days of training, I'm finally made my way back home yesterday morning. I would say it was fruitful trip. Apart from the boring training sessions, I met up friends that I have not seen for a while, 2 mornings of HK dim sum breakfast (Eddy, thanks for waking up so early just to meet me for dim sum at 7am, I know it's hard on you, given the fact that you worked till midnight everyday. I'm grateful! It's a pity that I do not have a chance to eat my favourite steamed pork ribs with fermented beans. Anyway, I still prefer the dim sum of the resturant near your office, too bad no chance to go this time!) Also, in total I bought 5 cds from both Kowloon SINO centre and HMV near my hotel, hehe. My primary school buddy, CL happened to fly out HK for business trip in Vietnam and since his flight is also around the same time as mine, we agreed to meet at the airport express train station at 7am so that we can catch up a bit. Really good to see him again and it's always feel so comfortable chatting with him. He is soft spoken and slow yet firm in his speech, just like listening to an old physicist professor HAHA. Guess he is pretty settling well in HK with his wife, Tiffany and he reckoned he will not be considering of relocating back to Singapore anytime at all. It's sad to hear this but I'm happy for him cos he looks so contented when he told me about his new life in HK. CL, I wish you and Tiffany the very best, take good care and I hope to see little CL soon haha!!
0645hrs, Airport Express train station. 10 minutes taxi ride from my hotel, Excelsior Hotel. Here, the passengers can check in their luggage before taking a 30 minutes train ride (HK$100) to the airport.
0830hrs, HK International Airport. The airbus plane that I will be flying home. Last picture before I off my mobile phone for boarding. Farewell HK, a vibrant city which does not sleep. I shall return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home