Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My First TV Set

itunes: Maxwell, Now (2001)



Today is another cool and breezy day like yesterday, with thunderstorm in the morning rush hours. I feel better today after a good night rest. My throat and my left knee are getting better but my right knee still hurts for every step I take, let alone walking up the stairs. It seems that this injury is worse than I thought. Sigh, no gym and tennis this week, can only swim. I better wear a knee guard tomorrow. Anyway, the more comforting thing is finally I received a call for an interview on this coming Thursday. A good friend of mine JX once mentioned, the feeling of getting a call for interview is just like getting a call for a date. Yup, now I can really feel the excitement :OD

Having a blog full of words may be bored my readers (if any, haha). Since I do not have much to update apart from my sour and bitter feelings, I decided to add some pictures that I can find from my mobile phone today. Thanks for sharing the joy of my first TV with me HAHA......

Good night, and good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home