Sunday, April 09, 2006

Well, here it is: My first blog

itunes: Bebel Gilberto, Tanto Tempo (2000)

As much as I have been reading my friends and many strangers' blogs all these while, I never have the intention to start one for myself, given many blah blah blah reasons (collectively, the word "lazy"). However, with a 'misfortune' that fell onto me nearly two months ago, which triggered my endless bitching about it, and a suggestion from a good old friend CL that I should blog to pour out my grievances and at the same time openly bitch about that asshole to the whole wide virtual world.

Being a good natured docile guy, this may sound a sour and not-so-nice start for me here. Hehe but life is a bitch, right? I'm just living up to it, haha. Well, here it is: My first blog.
Read on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home